ILL NANA/DiverseCity Dance Company- is a queer multiracial dance company that embraces difference as strength and are committed to changing the landscape of dance by performing our stories on stage as well as providing more accessible education and performance opportunities for LGBTTIQQ2S communities prioritizing people of colour, various body types, backgrounds, classes, and abilities. ILL NANA/DCDC coordinates and facilitates Right To Dance: free affirming drop-in dance classes and 2 month intensive. We also are part of the Making a Stage For Our Stories Organizing Team!
We Are Hiring!
We are pleased to announce that the Right to Dance project is looking for two new staff as we expand our team!!!
*Project Coordinator Assistant: https://drive.google.com/…/1uGnssX70O96oybVgWyKI4MqLdu…/view
Deadline to submit is November 17th at midnight
Please let us know if you need additional support or have any questions at email@example.com
- Updates Coming Soon Leave a reply
- 2017 Spring Update! Leave a reply
- Fall with ILL NANA/DCDC Leave a reply
- Right To Dance Intensive Showcase Apr 21 & 22 Leave a reply
- APPLY to Dancing Our Lives at the Allied Media Conference Jun 16-19 2016 Leave a reply
- Happy Holidays from ILL NANA/DCDC! Leave a reply
- it’s december – dance with us! Leave a reply
- BACK FOR FALL – RIGHT TO DANCE: Drop In Classes Leave a reply
- join us at Pride! Leave a reply